Green tea with Tulsi, also known as Holy Basil, is a popular herbal beverage that has been consumed for centuries in traditional Indian medicine. Here are some of the benefits of green tea with Tulsi:
- Boosts immunity: Both green tea and Tulsi have natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help to boost the immune system.
- Reduces stress: Tulsi is known for its adaptogenic properties, which help to reduce stress and anxiety levels. When combined with the caffeine in green tea, it can help to promote mental alertness and focus.
- Improves digestion: The natural compounds found in Tulsi and green tea have been shown to improve digestion and aid in the treatment of digestive disorders.
- Lowers cholesterol: Regular consumption of green tea with Tulsi has been shown to reduce LDL cholesterol levels and increase HDL cholesterol levels, which can help to prevent heart disease.
- Promotes weight loss: Green tea contains catechins, which have been shown to boost metabolism and promote weight loss. Tulsi also contains compounds that help to regulate blood sugar levels, which can help to reduce cravings and promote weight loss.
- Improves skin health: The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties found in both green tea and Tulsi can help to improve skin health and prevent acne and other skin problems.
Overall, green tea with Tulsi is a healthy and refreshing beverage that offers a wide range of health benefits.
Our Indian natural beverage drinks happen to be the best. They are inbuilt with various properties that help in natural cure. Green tea has a lot of benefits that we can name if consumed regularly. But, at times the flavour to consume the same drink gets monotonous. A little blended flavour of one of the oldest medicinal leaves in the history of Vedic medical practice i.e tulsi helps in achieving the best results. This drink can be consumed as a morning drink to refresh all the organs in the body including the mind to keep going for a hectic day ahead.
Where is it available?
Green tea flavored with tulsi is easily available in all leading stores either in the form of sachets or powder. If you refer to freshly make it at home, you can go ahead with the same. You can add green tea powder to boiling water and later also add fresh leaves. Allow it to boil for a while so that the water extracts the flavor from the leaves. The drink can be consumed hot or cold as per the consumption preferences.
Some of the benefits of green tea with tulsi that you need to know are:
Promotes weight loss:
The combination of green tea with tulsi promotes metabolism and also works forwards burning the body fat. The antioxidants present in the drink focus on breaking down the fat which acts as a boon to people who are on the obese side. However, the results will not be seen immediately. The process needs to be repeated at least three weeks for the results to be noticed.
Ignites the mood:
Tulsi green tea has a low level of caffeine present in it. This helps in improving the brain function, controls the aging process, keeps control of the sugar levels and also controls the risk of diseases associated with the heart. This is possible because of the abundant presence of antioxidants and phytonutrients.
Lessens the chances of getting cancer:
The presence of catechins in the drink helps in slowing down cancer-causing cells to grow rapidly. Doctors always suggest patients consume green tea regularly when detected with cancer. Tulsi and green tea enzymes have strong properties of cure that work directly to slow down the functioning of the cells and eventually eradicate it.
Helps in reducing tan on the skin:
An individual always comes in contact with the sunlight. However, the effects of tanning differ from skin to skin. Indian skin usually gets tanned due to high exposure to the sun. Applying the extracts of green tea with a little mixture of oil acts as a mask on the skin to reduce the tan. The works as a natural remedy in fixation of skin issues.
Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases:
The presence of Toulouse in the drink reduces the risk of blood clots in the arterial wall of the heart. It promotes the prevention of heart diseases by reducing the substances that lead to heart ailments. The magnesium content present in tulsi helps to reduce the accumulation of cholesterol and controls the risk that leads to cardio diseases. It also oversees effects caused on other organs like the liver or kidneys to keep the positive energy levels on check.
Conditioner for the hair:
The application of green tea on the hair helps to improve quality. This is because of the presence of antioxidants that provide healthy nutrients for the hair. It also helps to prevent hair fall by in repairing heat boils or dandruff in the scalp.
- 1 Where is it available?
- 2 Some of the benefits of green tea with tulsi that you need to know are: